Understanding what is the Law of Attraction has been incredibly important in many incredible peoples lives. Learning what is the law of attraction and how does it work will help you in achieving your goals and set you on the path to greater success. This universal law can be used in all aspects of your life including you relationships and finances.
What is the Law Of Attraction
Our thoughts and emotions directly affect what happens to us in our lives. Once we are aware of this we can then use the LOA to our advantage to manifest everything that we could want in our lives.
Many people have a problem with this. They will say if their thoughts and emotions are really responsible for what happens to them then they are to blame for any bad things that happened in their lives. But once they accept that they can change their emotions and use this change to change their lives then they can start using tis Law to make positive changes in their lives.
Using The Law Of Attraction
Here are steps you can take to use the Law of Attraction to manifest what you desire.
- Decide what you want to change : If you want to make a change to some part of your life make the decision to change and do it now. Write down what you want to change, what that change will be and how that change will affect your life. For example if you want to lose weight, decide how much weight you want to lose (say 20 pounds) and how this will affect your life (I will be more attractive, have more energy etc.).
- State the change in a positive way : Using the example above focus on losing weight to gain something. You will gain confidence, you will gain a great relationship, you will gain more money. Never state anything in the negative.
- Make sure you identify your negative feelings : Don’t worry everyone has negative feelings from time to time, there is nothing wrong with this. The Law of Attraction say that you will attract the things into your life that you focus on. Trying to ignore your negative feelings will not work, it is impossible to consciously forget a bad feeling. Accept your bad feelings, let them go and replace them with positive emotions. If you have a persistent negative emotion write it down, accept it and then replace it with a new positive feeling.
- Show gratitude : Being grateful for your current life is the most important part of the Law of Attraction. Gratitude and negativity are not compatible. Try to ne really grateful for something you hate, or try to hate something you are grateful for and you will find it impossible. Write down everything you are grateful for and read it everyday. Add new things as they come to mind and you will soon see your life improving.
- Believe it will happen : Belief is important when you are trying to manifest new things in your life. Sometimes you need to be patient and have some faith that the universe will eventually provide for you. Create some affirmations or read some success stories to keep you on track.
Getting Started With The Law Of Attraction
By now you likely have a lot of ideas on what you would like to manifest in your life. be it more money or a new relationship. Why not check out The Secret Movie for a little inspiration. Now you know what is the Law Of Attraction, take action and start using it today.